Saturday, April 6, 2013

Why I fell in love with Benny


This photo is so sweet... It is my Grandfather and Benny- if I remember this photo was taken 2 weeks after we got Benny.

When I told my Mom that I wanted a puppy she said that she would think about it, and so a few days later she said that I can have a puppy.
And when I looked up puppies on a website there were a few puppies that I loved but when I saw the Beagle mix with a Terrier breed I looked at Benny's brothers and sisters and my mom and I were in love.

So we called the breeder of the dogs and we were the first one's to call about them, and so a week later we went to see the puppies and we decided that we were going to get the runt of the litter which is Benny. We picked him up 2 weeks later and the first night I brought him home I was so in love with him.

There are so many things that I love about Benny, his loving and sweetness. He is the best dog ever, now that he is a year old he fits right in. I love Benny so much and I want another Jackabee so bad lol- maybe in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment