Friday, April 5, 2013

Meet Benny

This is Benny, he is my 1 year old Jackabee!

Benny is very loving and is the best dog ever, and he is super adorable.
Benny is such a great watch dog, when some one is walking by he goes
crazy and barks up a storm. Benny has the nose of a Beagle and the rest
is a Jack Russell Terrier. Benny is the perfect size and he fits right in. He
makes the family complete.

I live with my Mom and her boyfriend and we have 2 other dogs, we have Sox who is almost 10 years old. Sox is a Boxer mix with a Husky, and then there is Natasha who is a Chocolate Lab she is going to be 7 or 8 years old in August.

Sox and Natasha love Benny, they play a lot and Natasha is like Benny's second mom. Benny is not really hyper like the Jack Russell Terrier, he is smart and is very loving. He does have the loud bark of the Beagle, he goes up and down our back yard barking like crazy. He loves being outside he mostly does not like coming inside lol, he loves to snuggle. He loves to play and is very loyal, he jumps like a Jack Russell but he does not jump crazy and high like Jack Russells do.

When I found Benny last May, I fell in love with him. He was the runt of the litter and the one that was trying to live, and I knew that he was the right dog for me because I have been through a lot with surgeries and I have disabilites, so I know we were going to be best buddies :).




No comments:

Post a Comment